Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

9w5d

Yup... you read the title correctly!  I went in for my ultrasound on Friday and the doctor pushed my due date to November 9th now so I have to do week 10 all over again, haha.  Everything was great at the scan and we saw the beautiful heartbeat flickering away at 163 beats per minute (BPM).  I have pictures but I will need to see about getting them scanned in.  Really, they are just pictures of a chicken nugget-ish looking thing LOL.  Baby is so small still it was hard for the tech to get good pictures.  We saw the baby moving its arms at us but when she went to take photos they wound up being blurry blob pictures.  We'll take what we can get until Baby gets bigger though! :)

Cadence was along to see the baby as well and she was tickled pink to see Baby waving at her! ;)  She loved it and sat pretty patiently through the scan.

As for me.. it was painful!  I forgot how hard they have to push on you to get good views!!!  Worth it in the end, absolutely! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I didn't get to do this a million years ago when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the ultrasound went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting..glad to hear the US went well and you got to heaar the HB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bandiversary Band Buddy!! You got the best present of all this year...your new chicken nugget! And how cool their Birthday's will be so close too (DH and I were born on the same day/same year)! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete